Trusted by thousands of organizations, including:
- Alan and Anne Stiff opened K.C. (Named after their Children Kerry and Christopher) Seals first location out of the back of a hydraulic cylinder repair shop in Calgary, Alberta. At the beginning K.C. Seals was strictly a distributor of hydraulic sealing components.
- K.C. Seals partners with major Canadian sealing manufacturer gaining access to a wide variety of sealing parts and materials.
- K.C. Seals purchase’s its first seal specific CNC, giving us the ability to manufacture custom, as well as standard sealing profiles.
- K.C. Seals moves to an 15000 sq.ft. facility located in the foothills industrial area of Calgary, Alberta.
- Expansion of our manufacturing facility with the addition of 2 new seal specific CNC’s and a newly constructed Quality Control room. Equipped with tools for material analysis and a Zeiss O-inspect 322 CMM.
- K.C. Seals purchase’s its first compression press. A dual platen, 350-ton press. We start making packer elements, bonded seals, and rubber billets.
- Major investment in our compression molding business with the purchase of 4 more presses and machinery for in-house mold manufacturing.